Page 1: The IKTPIPIAC Model
· What exactly is knowledge?
· What is the difference between information and knowledge?
· Where do ideas come from?
· Are ideas found or are they created?
· What immediately precedes the appearance of an idea?
· What exactly is an idea?
· What is the process that takes place to create change?
· What are thoughts?
· What is the role of feelings in the process of change?
· What is the relationship between thoughts and feelings?
· What is the role of intention in creating change?
· Can we actually create change using only thoughts?
These are not easy questions to answer, but I’m going to present to you a simple model that may help you craft some answers.
= = =
Page 5: Nugget of Communication Wisdom
There is a difference between these two words:
Your is a possessive.
You’re is a contraction of “you are”.
“Your next in line.”
“You’re shoes have mud on them.”
Please learn how to use these words correctly when you write.
Page 7: Futurism Notes
Buy this book. Today. Read it. (click image to find book on Amazon)
= = =
Page 8: Today's Profound Thought
= = =
Page 9: Upcoming Episodes
• The Minute-Bucket Theory of Time
• The Business Value of a Contact
• Creation vs Evolution
• The Art of Zooming
• Mindset - What Makes You You
• Stop. Keep. Start.
• Forget About Success
• Stop Looking for Answers
• Don't Miss the Revolution
= = =
Think for yourself. If you don’t think for yourself, then other people will do your thinking for you, and that’s not a good thing.
Read books. Read blogs. Watch videos. Watch TED Talks. Listen to podcasts. Learn something new every single day. Never stop learning. You cannot foretell when a piece of knowledge will become useful to you.
Create something -- something good -- something that wasn't there before and would never have been there if you hadn't shown up.
Be Brave - Be Bold
The CE Show is now available as a podcast on iTunes.
- If you don't have iTunes installed on your computer, download it from Apple.
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Navigate to Podcasts (pull-down menu is on the left)
- Search “contrarian entrepreneur show” (search field is on the right)
OR you can visit the Apple Podcasts Preview page >
The show will soon be available on other popular podcast platforms - stay tuned!
Copyright 2019 by Tom Harris